aberdeen-music

PS3 for sale

paime

After much deliberation i am switching to the world of Xbox. Against this background i am now selling my PS3 40GB with the following games:

Tiger Woods '10

Gran Turismo Prologue

Call of Duty World at War

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

NFL Madden '10

I'll also through in two controllers cos im that nice (and won't be needing them anymore).

175 ono

Someone else has offered the same swap but im worried about the ring of death. If it happens then Microsoft won't replace it for me and i'll be without entertainment, balls to that!

How many games have you got? Two controllers?

On the bright side it would be a straight forward swap, i'll just give the PS3 to your sister and vice versa...

Woah, woah, woah - do you actually know my sister or are you having a joke about pretending that you know her?

Mine's actually rarely been played, I don't know if that contributes to the RING OF DEATH or not.

I have FIFA 11, PES 2010, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (the newest one I think?) and some racing game (Gran Turismo perhaps?).

Two controllers. One is green and has a 16-directional axis for the D-pad as opposed to the 8-directional axis on the white ones (this might actually be 32 vs 16, I can't remember off-hand).

I also have a headset thing so you can shout at kids who shoot you on CoD and one of the controllers has a power pack thingy so you don't have to fuck around with batteries.

Haha, yeah i actually know her. Im Ferg's boyfriend and know Frankie and Will and that lot too. Just thought i'd give you a scare.

Let me get back to you on the swap, i've got to do some research into this RING OF DEATH thing and see what would happen if it did pack in. Hopefully i'd be able to get a new one by pretending to be you.

Oh, almost forgot, how big is the hard drive?