aberdeen-music

Female Vocalist looking for new project...

Dawnimo

Hey Folks,

I just moved back to Aberdeen after a year down in Fife... Quarter life crisis me thinks.

Anyway i basically want to unleash my vocals in Aberdeen again and hope there are some people out there who'd like to get involved. I used to sing with a local cover band before, namely The Alligator Haters so you may have seen us around.

I think i'm looking for something different this time round but would not rule out joining another cover band.

I quite like the idea for doing some acoustic/folk type stuff and am very much into the likes of laura marling, Mumford & Sons and the likes. I am learning to play guitar but do not think my skills are anywhere near good enough to being showcased just yet. I also like to songwrite but feel i can do it better along to music rather than off my head and since my guitar skills are limited so are my songwriting skills.

Anyway thats enough for just now. If you are interested then give me a shout. I really, really miss getting on stage and singing my wee heart out and want to get back into it as soon as possible.

I'm 27 by the way.

Thanks folks,

D