aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Paranoid Android

Deerhoof...

are ace.

Every so often I forget this and go a little while without listening to them, then I do and I think I should listen to them every single day.

I listened to Runners Four for the first time in ages the other day, I think it might have replaced Apple O as my favourite album of theirs.

Great live clip

Nah, they're rubbish. First couple times you listen to one of their albums you think "Hey, this is different and cool, this is alright!". Then you realise it's just shit.

are ace.

Every so often I forget this and go a little while without listening to them, then I do and I think I should listen to them every single day.

I listened to Runners Four for the first time in ages the other day, I think it might have replaced Apple O as my favourite album of theirs.

Great live clip

I've heard a few of their songs and not been that taken, but that live clip is ace. Poptacular in fact.

I can't get into any band called Deerhoof. That's gotta be one of the worst. Fucking Deerhoof. As in the hoof... of a deer. Terrible name.

again, drummer seems pretty bland on record but live it was a serious case of WOAH!

very complex rythmns whilst still hitting solid orthodox percussion techniques and er, he belts em real hard.

jaw dropping live. record = meh

:moody:

Their records are great. They've been by far my most listened to band of the last week and I've got to know some of the albums I wasn't as familiar with before. They're moving closer and closer to one of my very favourite bands.

fwiw this track is one in which the drumming really stands out, to me anyway.

Not so sure about the video....