aberdeen-music

Rogue Piper

Preid

Has anyone experienced the rouge ''piper'' thats busking infront of the statue on Union street? My god, its something else. I've never really noticed before as Ive rocked by him with my Ipod blaring. Today I got to hear it in all its wonder and Its awful.

Ive nothing against buskers but due to this guys location and weapon of choice. He's able to broadcast to far reaches. Further than what I believe is socially acceptable. I was walking up from Belmont and I could hear him as I turned the corner onto Union.

As I strolled by I noticed that he had sheet music, a glazed over look in his eyes and was wearing a half assed Scottish attire. I stood for a minute watching him turn purple from the effort he was putting into creating this noise.

This guys something else and its embarrassing. Could one of you have a word or atleast get a picture?

Also if anyones selling an Ipod PM me.

Guest idol_wild
and if they don't wear decent highland outfit.... (far too many people wear the kilt TOO fucking long as it is !)

gimme strength !!! :nono:

It only serves to give decent Piper's a bad name !!

X(

You're skirting round the issue here.

o_O

(8 characters)

What ya "err"-ing at Jan....what I'm saying is very valid...

too many times (at things like weddings) I've seen guys wearing the kilt far below the knee, couple that, with hose/socks pulled up too high too.... and it just makes it look f*cking stupid.....the bottom of the kilt should just come to the knee when you kneel down (keeping thighs straight)

and.... You just don't wear a belt with a Prince Charlie/waistcoat outfit...its evening wear ffs !!!....but kilt hire places seem to supply them for some reason ???? Duh!!!

and..... I wish they'd teach folk how to tie Ghillie laces !!!

...there is more....but I'll leave it at that for now !

rant over !