aberdeen-music

Drummer available to kind loving home....

Hugh_Jazz

Experienced, 30(ish) year old drummer looking for gigging band. Reliable, own gear, own transport, KC-registered, loyal, adorable, excellent with kids blah, blah, blah....

Varied tastes, although recent experience has been in soul, motown and blues, so looking for something different.

Never been in a metal band before, so would quite fancy that.

Both covers and originals considered.

No function bands please.

PM if interested.

We just really struggled to find time for practice. Seemed like there was always someone unavailable due to work committments, and I just had to admit defeat with it. I don't tend to play much unless I'm playing with a band, so lately, my playing has basically stopped altogether.

Really hope they manage to find some way of keeping it going, they've written some really nice tunes....be a shame if nobody gets to hear them. Luckily for them, they haven't lost one of their more creative members!

We just really struggled to find time for practice. Seemed like there was always someone unavailable due to work committments, and I just had to admit defeat with it. I don't tend to play much unless I'm playing with a band, so lately, my playing has basically stopped altogether.

Really hope they manage to find some way of keeping it going, they've written some really nice tunes....be a shame if nobody gets to hear them. Luckily for them, they haven't lost one of their more creative members!

Yeah I used to play with them a while back. Good band and good players but we never really managed to get gigs going.....:down:

• 2 weeks later...

(Bump).

Still looking folks. I think I'm pretty much decided that I want to do some form of hard rock, or possibly metal, band.....covers or originals. In an ideal world, where tribute bands were cool, I'd love to do a Pantera tribute....but they're not cool, so I probably won't (unless someone makes me an offer....obviously :up:).

Anyway, to give an idea of rock/metal influences: Metallica, Maiden, Deep Purple, Zeppelin, AC/DC, Pantera, Slipknot, Meshuggah, Slayer, Perfect Circle, Sepultura, Nirvana, QOTSA, Soundgarden among many others.

If this sounds vaguely interesting to anyone....let me know.