aberdeen-music

Favourite childhood cartoons

Paranoid Android

As many know I'm a huge Postgate/Firmin fan and love I got the complete Noggin boxset which was a huge set with books and the DVDs a few years ago, I'm also lucky to have a hand drawbn sketch and autograph of Noggin from Peter Firmin, if ever theres someone who whould write a Noggin concept album it's you Alan ;)

I couldn't do it justice!!! Envious of the sketch....I once wrote to Alfred Bestall, the second, (but most famous) Rupert Bear artist to enquire about buying something, but He had just died, sadly. His sister wrote a nice letter back though.

The nearest I've got is a letter from Lucian Freud.

My favourite show was always
I bought it on dvd a few years ago and it's still ace :up:
Visionaries - fucking ace. I know all the spells. later episodes did get a bit....shit though.
I got rep for being the first person to mention Visionaries, even though it was OPs favourite show.

THE SYSTEM WORKS!

Visionaries - fucking ace. I know all the spells. later episodes did get a bit....shit though.

See, I think I was at the age when that first came on I thought "Yeah, this is cool n all, but this is just an excuse to sell toys". I didn't like the toys either.

I'd forgotten all about Dino Riders - suddenly I remember a toy called Zoids as well now.

I couldn't do it justice!!! Envious of the sketch....I once wrote to Alfred Bestall, the second, (but most famous) Rupert Bear artist to enquire about buying something, but He had just died, sadly. His sister wrote a nice letter back though.

The nearest I've got is a letter from Lucian Freud.

Have you heard the Clangers Opera it is really good :)Clangers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and I am sad/cool enough to own the Clangers and the Bagpuss soundtrack CD :p

And for any Raccoons fans:

HotUKDeals - The Raccoons -Complete Season 1 DVD 8.85 Delivered @ TheHut