Johnny Mac

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idol_wild
How do you go about making Buckfast Jellys :popcorn:

Have you made vodka jelly before?

I figure it's the same, but take out the flavouring and the vodka, and replace with Buckfast. I was given them at a party, and they were fucking ace.

Have you made vodka jelly before?

I figure it's the same, but take out the flavouring and the vodka, and replace with Buckfast. I was given them at a party, and they were fucking ace.

So mix Jelly (got strawberry in the house) with hot water (about 75%) till melted as usual then add 25% buckfast ? Or more Buckfast required ?

I hate you. You are a cunt.
I don't know how to take this...either you've been trolling the thread by even mentioning buckfast and actually think all Buckie drinkers are cunts...or you genuinely love Buckfast and Capt Toms gigs but have never combined the 2, let alone a much sought after number 1 bottle????

I hope it's the latter, or else you can take all 6 foot whateverthefuck and walk directly into a helicopter propellor.

Buckfast is amazing.

Guest idol_wild
I don't know how to take this...either you've been trolling the thread by even mentioning buckfast and actually think all Buckie drinkers are cunts...or you genuinely love Buckfast and Capt Toms gigs but have never combined the 2, let alone a much sought after number 1 bottle????

I hope it's the latter, or else you can take all 6 foot whateverthefuck and walk directly into a helicopter propellor.

Buckfast is amazing.

I have never had a number 1 bottle, whereas you have. You cunt.

I fucking love Buckfast.

I think Buckfast tastes like what Satan's piss must taste like.

It is quite amusing watching your mate tank 2 bottles by himself on the train on the way back from a stag doo in Newcastle. Although the amusement factor wore off when the train was delayed by 2 hours due to signalling problems and he turned into Superpainintheassman trying to convince nubile young ladies to join him in his tasty beverage.

2 bottles on the way back? That is some mighty Hair of the dog like!

Yeah there were a few heroes who thought they would get the Buckie at the off licence for the journey home but thought better of it when it came to the crunch of drinking it. This guy is nae wise though and drank his own + theirs to avoid wasteage! I'm pretty sure he was on beers as well. Fucking mess whatever.