aberdeen-music

AECC - What's an unreserved seat?

infiltrator

I've been offered a couple of tickets for a concert at the AECC, I've only ever had reserved tickets before, is this something new at the AECC and how does it work. Could you end up not sitting together, or do you have to queue hours early to make sure you get good seats in the unreserved area?

Thanks for any advice you can offer:up:

I've been offered a couple of tickets for a concert at the AECC, I've only ever had reserved tickets before, is this something new at the AECC and how does it work. Could you end up not sitting together, or do you have to queue hours early to make sure you get good seats in the unreserved area?

Thanks for any advice you can offer:up:

Is it a music gig or a comedy show? When it's the former then unreserved usually just means the main standing area stage front, seats are usually just at the back but I'm not sure whether these get sold by an allocated number or if they are just a free for all as I've never gone for that option. For comedy shows the stage front area is divided up into sections with seat numbers allocated by section, I'm not sure if this scenario is adopted for gigs by Lionel Ritchie or some shite like that.