aberdeen-music

Outlines

Guest Stripey

Guest Stripey

I was going through my back catalogue of stuff which has never been heard by anyone else (arf!) and picked out 3 of the better tracks to put together into an online mini-ep. These are around a year or two old and ought to shed some light on the range of stuff which I've been doing and the moods I like.

http://www.neuscan.com/outlines/

Do let me know what you think, even if you hate them.

Guest neil ex

i thought the tracks were ok.

you aren't doing anything new, inspiring, or writing challenging music or pushing any boundries. you're music is just as original as the likes of all the guitar bands you slag off in aberdeen, it's just you're making different music and using different equipment.

Guest neil ex
I'll point you to this quote Neil since you're evidently not capable of actually reading anything stripey says....

"These are around a year or two old..."

so, what's that got to do with my comments? he put the tracks up asking for feedback.

Having has a listen i have to think what gives you the right to critisise originality?

I mean i like the songs especailly the second one i like the tune its well chilled out. But its no different to what ive heard before by other artists. Im not going to critisise you for this but i want to know how you can say we are all cover bands or copycats when the music you make is the same as ive heard from countless other artists?