aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
kirkt

Guitarist wanted for punk rock/hardcore band

Escape to Victory require a guitarist. We are a punk rock/melodic hardcore band from Aberdeen that have been gigging since 2007.

Collectively, we have a wide and eclectic range of musical tastes and influences but have been compared to Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, The Bronx, Kid Dynamite and Sick of It All.

We are looking for somone that can play our current songs and be able to add something to them, and also contribute to the songwriting process. Must be able to practise/gig (including out of town) frequently

Preferably likes football

Escape To Victory on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

band

Escape to Victory require a guitarist. We are a punk rock/melodic hardcore band from Aberdeen that have been gigging since 2007.

Collectively, we have a wide and eclectic range of musical tastes and influences but have been compared to Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, The Bronx, Kid Dynamite and Sick of It All.

We are looking for somone that can play our current songs and be able to add something to them, and also contribute to the songwriting process. Must be able to practise/gig (including out of town) frequently

Preferably likes football

Escape To Victory on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

hey guys,

sounds like you're looking for me! just moved to aberdeen and looking for a punkrock/hardcore band to join... i'm 26 and played in a band for 5 years.

just gimme a shout and we could meet and give it a go!

cheers,

philip

Hey dude. Cheers for the reply. Sounds like you fit the criteria.

I think one of the other guys should be pm'ing you, if not let me know and I will organise the shizzle.

Just one thing...do you like football? Because that is an essential requirement in order for the band to function ;)