aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
modman

U.S fender Telecaster for sale

Looking to sell an American made Telecaster that I bought new in 1999. It's been gigged hard over ten years so it bears the hallmarks, although it's still in great condition and plays beautifully. The action is pretty low and the intonation is perfect. It doesn't begrudge a capo being placed almost anywhere up the neck.

I simply do not need this guitar anymore as I have another Tele (a deluxe) and a Gretsch. I need to sell this in order to fund the purchase of a good electro acoustic guitar. I am therefore willing to ponder some otherwise insultingly low offers (within reason of course) for a quick sale.

PM me with your deets if you're interested.

Nice amp too!...

sorry. The tele does look nicely nice though.

Cheers. I get nostaligic when I look at that photo: I had a Fender Twin that worked!

Tis a good price indeed. Yesterday was a good day but it still didn't sell. Today could be another good day so I'd still be willing to listen to a decent offer of around the 400 mark. The pick up switch toggle has gone walkabout (which they always do on Teles), so I'd be willing to knock 2.50 off the sale price! Comes with a Tourgrade hard case.

Just put it on eBay. I sold my Tele twice in a day on twice. Agreed deal with local guy, who came round and picked it up, then before I could cancel the auction someone else bought it! Thankfully the agreed to mutually end the transaction.