aberdeen-music

Bruce Millers Sale

Preid

Alright im heading over right now for a spy.

EDIT:

Well, no wonder you wouldnt say what was in the sale! Its pretty much a drum kit, a few hard to sell guitars and books.

Not worthly of the massive signs plastered on the shop window imo. I bet theres been a few like me who have seen the signs, wondered in with hopes of getting something good at 'half its original value' and felt nothing but dissapointment at whats on offer.

If anyone, like me, is looking for discounted goods GAK are having a ex-demo sale.

EDIT:

Well, no wonder you wouldnt say what was in the sale! Its pretty much a drum kit, a few hard to sell guitars and books.

Not worthly of the massive signs plastered on the shop window imo. I bet theres been a few like me who have seen the signs, wondered in with hopes of getting something good at 'half its original value' and felt nothing but dissapointment at whats on offer.

If anyone, like me, is looking for discounted goods GAK are having a ex-demo sale.

When I was in earlier this afternoon talking to Jamie he said the sale hadn't started properly yet, they've just put the signs up in preparation for it. Try again on Monday.

EDIT:

Did you bother to have a look upstairs at all? We sell other things as well as musical instruments.

There is also maybe a chance you missed better things that were bought this morning.

Did you bother to have a look upstairs at all? We sell other things as well as musical instruments.

There is also maybe a chance you missed better things that were bought this morning.

Ill come past again on Tuesday, hopefully you're still open when I pass by. Maybe you could include some of the Blackstar pedals on sale?