aberdeen-music

Kilau Christmas CD time again!!!!!!

Alan Cynic

Yes...it's that time of year when I'm looking for folks to do a song for Kilau's charity Christmas (or Winter....whatever!) CD.

If you're interested let me know, and I'll start hassling you soon. Ideally songs (original or covers) would need to be submitted to me via e-mail, or CD before the end of November. Any style of music is acceptable....the more variety the better.

Thanks! :up:

Yes...it's that time of year when I'm looking for folks to do a song for Kilau's charity Christmas (or Winter....whatever!) CD.

If you're interested let me know, and I'll start hassling you soon. Ideally songs (original or covers) would need to be submitted to me via e-mail, or CD before the end of November. Any style of music is acceptable....the more variety the better.

Thanks! :up:

If you want the other Genevieve christmas song this time round then you're welcome to it as well Alan.

At the risk of turning this into another thread of punnery, I was looking at ideas for this and briefly thought about reworking Once in Royal David's City as Once in a Royal Deeside Bothy. Then I thought these things are best left to Alan's expertise.

You could also try Away In Newmacher...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...