aberdeen-music

The Holiday Plan + AnBerlin (Tooth & Nail) + McQueen

Ross

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen as my missus reads this i`d like to add that I have nothing to do with this plan and thought that McQueen was actually a Steve McQueen lookalike act singing the hits of the Police Academy soundtrack.

Imagine my surprise when Rob and Alan pointed out what the band actually look like!

Tis ok dear...I believe you....

And they are pretty hot.....hmmm...can girls sleep over too??? ;)

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

uhm, all you guys seem to be overlooking the EXTREME HOTNESS of the holiday plan....can they have a sleepover at my house then?! :p

ahhhh....

Guest WalkingOnGlass

You never mentioned anything about McQueen being girls, girls like those. I do belive that you're most definitly 'at it' Mr Morrison. On a side note, thumbs up to Moshulu for bringing it up2 the next level, it's all good!

And, since I now reside at 228 King St, Can I just add that there's plenty of space in my room for McQueen, and, I'll make them breakfast :)

Guest highroller

18 visions..ARE GONNA BE IN THE COUNTRY IN OCTOBER...get them on an offdate from teh 36cf tour...

18 v are better than all those bands...

dont start ANYONE...

god this thread is hilarious! a load of grown men (or maybe not so....) drooling everywhere and practically fighting with each other over 3 chicks in short skirts.... rob, ive never seen you post so much in one thread!!!..:p

you dont see us girls doin that every time a hot guy is coming to play do you.....?! :rolleyes:

sharon