aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
incredibledisc

Stratosonic seek singer/lyricist

Stratosonic are currently two guitarists and a drum machine looking for a singer/lyricist.

We are aiming for a kind of surf/rockabilly type sound (think The Cramps, The Clash doing "Brand New Cadillac" type of thing).

We're both heading comfortably for middle age and are looking just to be gigging a few times a year and practicing once a week. We've got no illusions about "making it big" this is purely for shits and giggles.

Interested parties can drop me a pm with their details - influences, singing style, prior experience etc and we'll be in touch. If you have any recordings of your dulcet tones by all means send me an mp3.

Cheers:up:

Guest davetherave

ditto

Ditto what's in previous post (I'm the other guitarist); add in some Jace Everett (True blood), The Meteors and anything from the "Dusk till Dawn" soundtrack, and you'll be close to the sound we are trying to get. If your a singing bass player, or you can sing while bashing things with hands/sticks, your also more than welcome.... :up:

We are on myspace StratOsonic on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Cheers

DTR