aberdeen-music

Seas, Starry: Now on Bandcamp

TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

This is neat. I like White best. I like how the drum loops gets more out of control as the track goes on. Cody is really good too. It's more noisy than I expected.

How're you doing this live? Are you playing the songs as they are here, or is it more improvised live?

Thanks for listening.

Live, the arrangements are slightly different, but this is mostly due to that addition of a drummer. There is a little bit of improvisation, but no guitar heroics. We are quite a droney affair (the sound of 3 EBows in harmony is pretty fantastic!), with the drums creating the dynamic of the music.

Guest idol_wild

I fucking love how Cody is essentially a pop song. Drone-Pop. New genre right there. This is a lot louder and more dynamic than I expected it to be after hearing those demos all those months ago.

It's braw so far. You've given us a fair whack to listen to, so I'll post more of my thoughts in a few days.

I fucking love how Cody is essentially a pop song. Drone-Pop. New genre right there. This is a lot louder and more dynamic than I expected it to be after hearing those demos all those months ago.

I'll put the quality and dynamic of Cody down to the superior quality of bandcamp.

I am dead chuffed all round, I've had over 250 plays in the past three days, which is so much more than I expected! :) Now I am super looking forward to playing this stuff live, hurrah!