aberdeen-music

The Leonard Jones Potential on the radio

Monk Rocker

Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show

On Saturday 25th September we're traveling down to Manchester to play a four track live session on The Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show. We'll also be playing a reworking of a Michael Jackson classic for his Off The Wall Re-Souled project. The show airs between 7pm and 10pm.

Thanks for reading, and hope you'll tune in:up:

Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show

On Saturday 25th September we're traveling down to Manchester to play a four track live session on The Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show. We'll also be playing a reworking of a Michael Jackson classic for his Off The Wall Re-Souled project. The show airs between 7pm and 10pm.

Thanks for reading, and hope you'll tune in:up:

AMAZING!!!

I shall be listening with bells on

We've been practising soooooo hard! Been burning the candle at both ends for a long time for this!! Opportunities like this don't happen everyday. The chance to play a session on any genre's flagship radio show is publicity money just can't buy - 350,000+ listeners!!!! Could open many doors;-)

Remember me if you ever need a session tenor sax player!!

I'm increadibly psyched for you guys though. Well deserved. Will there be an chance to get the tracks after they've been recorded?

Is the performance section live or is it prerecorded and played on the show later on?

Get the mods to change the title to LJP on Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show... I think people will pick up on that a lot more. Folk need to know!

Lol!!!

It's going to be a fully live session - no pre-recording or over-dubs! Any mistakes will be fully visible!!

I'm not too sure about the tracks afterwards. I think BBC/Craig Charles/?Freestyle will own the rights to the MJ track as it will be eventually for commercial release, and BBC will own the rights to the recordings of our own tracks. Not 100% sure as I've not seen the contract myself yet. I hope we can get the recordings!!!