aberdeen-music

easy money

defenestrator

I need someone over 23 with a full, clean driving licence to be the passenger in a car during a driving test in Aberdeen.

You need to be available this Monday, September 20, between about 10am and 1pm.

Please message me urgently!

Cheers.

Why do you need a passenger for a driving test?

Not another of these 'be my passenger during my driving test' scams, where you turn up, get locked in the back and taken to some long-forgotten underground gas-main to be tortured and 'de-fingered' until a ransome is paid. Nobody'll fall for that again, surely?

*the few times it happened to me certainly taught me a lesson I'll never forget*

Why do you need a passenger for a driving test?

Anybody on a provisional licence needs a qualified driver with them. Normally it would be a driving instructor but I'm hiring a car for the test and so need a passenger/ qualified driver.

Although, obviously, this is really just a front for a planned kidnap because I collect fingers.

Anybody on a provisional licence needs a qualified driver with them. Normally it would be a driving instructor but I'm hiring a car for the test and so need a passenger/ qualified driver.

Although, obviously, this is really just a front for a planned kidnap because I collect fingers.

So is this to get you to and from the test centre? Why don't you get the hire company to drop the hire car off there or just pay the hour for an instructors car?

so you're all too scared?

I've got less than 24 hours to get this sorted out. I'm not asking much. Isn't there anybody willing to sit in a car with me - in return for beer/ food/ cash?

I knew this was going to be a challenge, but I didn't think everybody on here would be so incredibly lame.

Isn't there anybody who can help?

So is this to get you to and from the test centre? Why don't you get the hire company to drop the hire car off there or just pay the hour for an instructors car?

The person due to help me out has been called offshore. The hire company won't hire the car to a learner alone - I need someone qualified to sit with me. Driving instructors are unwilling because a) this is extremely short notice and they are booked up and b) they get points on their instruction record for drivers they put in who pass or fail. Everybody I know will be at work; hence the plea for assistance. Can you help?

so you're all too scared?

I've got less than 24 hours to get this sorted out. I'm not asking much. Isn't there anybody willing to sit in a car with me - in return for beer/ food/ cash?

I knew this was going to be a challenge, but I didn't think everybody on here would be so incredibly lame.

Isn't there anybody who can help?

We might end up incredibly lame if you crash your fucking car on the way to your test.

I don't understand. Unless you're someone everyone knows who has recently re-registered here, why on earth would you expect complete strangers to meet you in a hire car, put their insurance and, depending on your driving, lives on the line at a moment's notice? I'm not saying no-one would do it, I just think you're shocked response that no-one seems to want to is a little rich.

Having said that, I hope you pass your test. Unless you're going to rev a Nova in the McDonalds carpark.