aberdeen-music

Reach

ZeromiserY

This is what I mean! Other than hardcore fans who have halo hard wired into their DNA, it doesn't seem to be a hard hitter.

They still haven't learned how to write a story (no wonder then movie got dropped) and the ending is as bad as ever.

I like the series but the campaign is relatively short and the multiplayer gets really repetitive after a while.

Ah well, maybe bungie can use all that money to make something that isn't just another re-hashing of a 10 year old game. Reach just feels like combat evolved with a lick of paint and the overuse of green and purple has returned with a vengeance.

And what's with the ostriches?!

The original Oni game was alright, for the time.

I imagine alot of it is for the MP. Which I've never played.

GoW is the exact opposite. Solid as fuck story, excellent in co-op. Fucking shit MP though.

The first GoW still stands up as the best FPS MP in my opinion. I played it for about 2 years when it came out. Utterly fantastic.

EDIT: I just got Halo yesterday. It's good, it's just more Halo 3, you like Halo you'll like this. You don't you wont. Same will go for the new CoD.