aberdeen-music

Hartke HA3500 and Hartke 410XL

adamgoldthorp

Moving up to Aberdeen tomorrow for Uni and I'm trying to get rid of some of my gear for funds!

These won't be moving with me but my Mum will be travelling to Aberdeen on weekdays for her course so she can bring them up if there is any interest.

I'm sure any bassist knows what these are, good workhorse halfstack for gigging, hartke sound.

Looking for 200 for the head, and 160 for the cab. If you are interested in both could probably knock a few quid off :) If they are bought together I will include a quality speaker cable from: bassic bits

PM me if you are interested!

If I was minted then I might have got this to replace my own HA3500 as the front panel on mine is quite badly scuffed. Unfortunately I'm not flush enough for that kind of extravagance. Just thought I'd pop my head in and say that I find the Hartke HA3500 head an excellent amp, easy to manipulate the sound and a clear, precise, modern tone emanates from within. I have mine hooked up to an Ashdown ABM 4x10 and it has served me well. Can't speak for the cab the seller is offering, but I will say that it ought to be a bombproof setup, being comfortably overrated for the amp (cab can take 400W @ 8ohms, head supplies ~230W @ 8ohms).

Anyone looking for a decent, giggable setup which will see them through the early days of their bass playing odyssey is unlikely to be disappointed.

Oh and those bassic bits cables are bloody anacondas!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...