aberdeen-music

The Inbetweeners Season 3

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

I thought episode 3 was a distinct improvement on episode 2. The characters are definitely beginning to become parodies of themselves, though; Will even more pedantic and thoroughly irritating; Neil is no longer a bit slow, he's borderline retarded; Jay's bullshit is becoming increasingly tiresome; and Simon's ineptitude around the opposite sex is relentless and perceptibly cringeworthy.

I still find myself laughing my nackers off, though.

Jay riding Neil's brand new motorbike into a shop doorway was a fucking momentous opening sequence to the show.

I thought episode 3 was a distinct improvement on episode 2. The characters are definitely beginning to become parodies of themselves, though; Will even more pedantic and thoroughly irritating; Neil is no longer a bit slow, he's borderline retarded; Jay's bullshit is becoming increasingly tiresome; and Simon's ineptitude around the opposite sex is relentless and perceptibly cringeworthy.

Definitely - they're all over-acting it too. Part of the charm of series one especially, for me, was that it reminded me of actual school. Not school that TV thinks people went to.

Simon's bird (no pun intended) though... :poundit:

I laughed a lot, again, this week. I think it's Neil's growing retardation that annoys me the most, the others don't bother me nearly as much. On the plus side, he's finally starting to be sceptical of Jay's ever more desperate bullshit, he gets some smart points back for that. I can't complain at all about the level of Jay's lies because he doesn't come close to the heights that one of the guys I went to school with managed to reach. He was a phenom when it came to tall tales.

last night's ep was one of my favourites and that is purely down to the moment when Will drop kicks the door and wipes out the old woman! I haven't laughed like I did at that moment since watching Tom and Jerry when I was a kid.

Technically that's not true, I still laugh like that watching Tom and Jerry now, but the point remains valid.

xx

last night's ep was one of my favourites and that is purely down to the moment when Will drop kicks the door and wipes out the old woman! I haven't laughed like I did at that moment since watching Tom and Jerry when I was a kid.

Technically that's not true, I still laugh like that watching Tom and Jerry now, but the point remains valid.

xx

I liked the bit with the Squirrel. The old lady getting taken out with the door was funny as well though.

I thought last night's episode was good, some genuine LOL moments and a decent way to end the series.

I have just heard that they are making a movie about a lads holiday after A levels, set for release by next summer. This has the potential to be terrible (similarly brilliant) so I hope they don't fuck it up. They should also stop at that and make no more IMO.