aberdeen-music

The Inbetweeners Season 3

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

Did anyone watch it? There seems to be less and less attention surrounding the show this time around.

I never watched and didn't for one moment feel inclined to. The Inbetweeners is so 2009.

I love the inbetweeners but it's the bane of my life right now. I hate all these stupid little things that people like on facebook, purely because there are so many of them and people seem to think it's necessary to like every fucking one. It doesn't make sense, do you they seem to feel like they are somehow as funny as the witty statement made and taking credit for them by "liking" it. The point is after monday night they all seem to revolve around things happening in the Episode. Fuck. Off.

If something as trivial as this is the bane of your life then you should consider yourself very, very lucky.

ps - the first episode of this series was great!

Yeah, this...I don't want to dislike him, but it's getting difficult not to.

Also, the fact he demanded and then failed to get a better wage than the rest of the people on the show; that whole incident. Guys a grade A prick.

The show was plodding along quite nicely, same old sort of jokes, enjoyable, but when the thing with the testicle happened, I just about shat myself laughing.