aberdeen-music

Faces You'd Never Tire Of Punching

Guest idol_wild

I've caught him speaking shite.

My physics teacher in school caught him speaking shite.

So my best guess most of what he says is "clever sounding" rubbish.

What is this?

He's a succesful author, actor, journalist, comedian and TV presenter! I think to say he's built his career on being a bullshitting cunt is a little misguided (you and your physics teacher catching him talking shite notwithstanding)

You haven't lived.
I've had sex in Union Terrace with a 19 year old while I was tripping on mushrooms and she squirted on me and then picked me up and walked me home despite my schizophasic ramblings about colours and dimensions and let me go down on her while I phoned all my friends.

Your move, Bitchby.

Guest idol_wild
The thing that annoys me the most is the student culture that surrounds him, i know a fucking army of people who say things like "never defy stephen fry". and one time i told my old flatmate, that i didn't like him much, and he went all crazy texting all his mates saying "John defies stephen fry" and they all text back saying i was a moron, it's like. Honestly, nothing better to do guys? Pricks.

In that case, I think you should have your friends' names on your list.

Guest idol_wild
I've had sex in Union Terrace with a 19 year old while I was tripping on mushrooms and she squirted on me and then picked me up and walked me home despite my schizophasic ramblings about colours and dimensions and let me go down on her while I phoned all my friends.

Your move, Bitchby.

Was this in Union Terrace Gardens?

If so, concrete and CCTV the fucker.