aberdeen-music

Faces You'd Never Tire Of Punching

Guest idol_wild

• 1 month later...
Also the drummer of The Ting Tings. I love that band but he's trying to hide the fact he's 42 by wearing dark glasses indoors. A punchable offence in my book.

Falsehood. He wears the shades as his eyes are fucked and the lights onstage could potentially blind him. I know this as I had a scare myself that I had this condition and my optician said it's the same thing as the guy from the Ting Tings has. This, coincidently, made me realise that my optician had a face I'd never get tired of punching!!!!! Mentioning some indie shite when I'm going through a personal trauma. Bastard!

• Upvote 1

Falsehood. He wears the shades as his eyes are fucked and the lights onstage could potentially blind him. I know this as I had a scare myself that I had this condition and my optician said it's the same thing as the guy from the Ting Tings has. This, coincidently, made me realise that my optician had a face I'd never get tired of punching!!!!! Mentioning some indie shite when I'm going through a personal trauma. Bastard!

In that case if the wearing of shades indoors is on medical grounds he is exempt from punching. Don't think George Michael or Bono have the same excuse mind... or do they?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...