aberdeen-music

Faces You'd Never Tire Of Punching

Guest idol_wild

I'm going to go with Jeremy Clarkson as well. Jo Brand too. Their smug faces looking out at me from the cover of their inevitably shitty timed for the Christmas market books. Jeremy Clarkson with his 'I hate the working class because they're stupid and poor, the middle class because they're stupid and the upper class because they're too upper class" attitude. Jo Brand is pretty self explanatory.

Chris De Burgh

When I turned BBC Breakfast on the other day his smug face was being interviewed, no doubt promoting yet another greatest hits for the forthcoming xmas market or a new album no fucker except the severe diehards will give any kind of a shit about.

I didn't hang around long enough to find out, just thought of eternally punching this most annoying of species repeatedly in the spirit of this thread.

For fucking lady in fucking red he should be punched repeatedly on live TV.

I now find myself searching for new blood to repeatedly punch to post on this thread. Surely not alone in this?