aberdeen-music

Faces You'd Never Tire Of Punching

Guest idol_wild

My list:

Peter Jones: Smug beyond belief. Wouldn't be so smug as fists smashed into his fizzog.

Michael Buble: Complete and utter prick who thinks he is a legend. Punching him would not only bring immediate satisfaction to myself, but hopefully I'd put an end to his pitiful career.

Robbie Williams: No real justification needed.

Ollie Murrs: Out of all the X Factor contestants ever he must rank as the cockiest most unlikeable ever, and that's some achievement.

Rob Brydon: I really don't find him funny in the slightest and his face just annoys me. See also Anton Du Beke.

Florence Welch (of Florence and the Machine Fame): I don't condone violence against women but there is an exception to every rule, and Ms Welch is that exception. Annoying screeching harpy publicity hungry moon faced bitch. Nae a fan.

• Upvote 1

I've had sex in Union Terrace with a 19 year old while I was tripping on mushrooms and she squirted on me and then picked me up and walked me home despite my schizophasic ramblings about colours and dimensions and let me go down on her while I phoned all my friends.

Your move, Bitchby.

You could of at least done something kinky like piss in her bum.:up:

Good call on Steve Wright!

Jamie Cullen

Jamie Oliver

George Bush Jnr

Osama Bin Laden

Paul fucking Gambaccini - every time there is a music story (usually a death of a singer) that annoying american gets his face in the media, turned on BBC Breakfast the other day and there he was commenting on George Michael's prison sentence. Just fuck off you wanker and take your crap opinions with you.

Dappy from NDubz

Brian Dowling

Robbie Williams

Elton John's 'wife'

Shite sparkly vampire out of Twilight

That little cunt who won X Factor last year.

Jeremy Kyle

Steven Gerrard

John Terry

Barry Ferguson

Scott Brown

Kenny Miller

Russel Brand

Paul O'Grady

Eamonn Holmes

Adrian Chiles

That curly haired cunt from The View

Traffic wardens

Ronaldo

Colin Montgomerie

Nick Nairn

Piers Morgan

and finally after saving up some energy for a few days Chris Moyles.