aberdeen-music

Friday 13th August, brings you...

Rob Karloff

But you'd go down in history as "The girl who died for Black Atom and Karloff' date=' launching their careers in stratospheric fashion!".

How neat would that be?

But you might go down in the Lemon Tree staff's memories as "The girl who bled all over the carpet, forcing us to hire in cleaners and buy new clothes.".[/quote']

You know the saying...

One mans sacrificial Maiden, is another mans nuisance.

You know the saying...

One mans sacrificial Maiden' date=' is another mans nuisance.[/quote']

The worst part would be getting rid of her body. I don't think it would quite fit in my waste disposal unit, and I don't really have any storage space left. I could maybe prop her up on my inflatable couch and tell people it's a maniquin...?

PS : You should get hold of the old film "Yellowbeard". It's the best pirate film ever made, starring most of Monty Python and even Spike Milligan and Cheech and Chong!

The worst part would be getting rid of her body. I don't think it would quite fit in my waste disposal unit' date=' and I don't really have any storage space left. I could maybe prop her up on my inflatable couch and tell people it's a maniquin...?[/quote']

Just let the Lemon Tree clean up the body.

PS : You should get hold of the old film "Yellowbeard". It's the best pirate film ever made' date=' starring most of Monty Python and even Spike Milligan and Cheech and Chong![/quote']

Aw, ace. I've read a bit about it, sounds like jolly barrell of laaarfs...seems a bit hard to get a hold of though. I'll stay on the case Jimlad, cheers.

Fancy pulling me down a copy? I only have it on VHS' date=' and I'd like to put it on DVD sometime to go with my Bad News/More Bad News DVD :)

PS : *come to the gig* ;)[/quote']

I actually want a copy of Bad news having never seen it but been told it's ace... so I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement good sir ;)

And yes everybody, COME TO THE GIG!!