aberdeen-music

Friday 13th August, brings you...

Rob Karloff

Cool! Toddlers' date=' Grannies & Grandads, all are welcome to the feast of metal! Although we take no responsibility for any incredibly loud volumes which may be deemed offensive by the elderly... ;)[/quote']

Nah nah, my gran wants The Last Day performed live at her funeral.

...when she dies.

But you'd go down in history as "The girl who died for Black Atom and Karloff, launching their careers in stratospheric fashion!".

How neat would that be?

But you might go down in the Lemon Tree staff's memories as "The girl who bled all over the carpet, forcing us to hire in cleaners and buy new clothes.".

To be honest, as long as Mac doesn't attempt any on-stage comedy, I don't think you'll be dieing any time soon... :laughing:

But you'd go down in history as "The girl who died for Black Atom and Karloff' date=' launching their careers in stratospheric fashion!".

How neat would that be?

But you might go down in the Lemon Tree staff's memories as "The girl who bled all over the carpet, forcing us to hire in cleaners and buy new clothes.".

To be honest, as long as Mac doesn't attempt any on-stage comedy, I don't think you'll be dieing any time soon... :laughing:[/quote']

actually, i'd quite like those titles hehe, i may well sacrifice myself in the name of ROCK!!!!

i hope Mac does do some comedy, now THAT would be funny :D