aberdeen-music

Pay to play? Nah. Pay to HANG OUT WITH!

Teabags

We always thought The Blackout were shit but now we think theyre wankers too | Thrash Hits

# Play XBox with The Blackout (30)

# Christmas dinner with The Blackout (150) Does that include dinner? DOUBTFUL!

# Be a Roadie for the day (200) NOTE: this is not how much they are paying you, this is how much you are paying them.

# Spend a day at Thorpe Park with The Blackout (100) Bet theyll allow you to pay for their tickets as well.

# Sell merch for a day (75) See: Be a Roadie for the day

# DJ set at your party (500)

LOL

Dross?

The comments on that link are hilarious/horrific.

Brokencyde. I just looked them up on Wikipedia. It was funny.

Brokencyde has been universally panned by critics. Metal Edge magazine has called Brokencyde "fucking horrendous".[14] "Thrash Magazine" has called them "a mockery to the world of music". Cracked.com contributor Michael Swaim said the band sounded like "a Slipknot-Cher duet".[15] [16] British commentator Warren Ellis calls Brokencyde's "FreaXXX" music video "a near-perfect snapshot of everything thats shit about this point in the culture".[17]

Guest idol_wild

We should all contribute a small amount of money to hire them, and when they arrive at my house to play some XBox, you can all creep out of my airing cupboard and lay the absolute fuck out of them.

30 to batter The Blackout. In my own home. I've never heard of them, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

Isn't the 30 just to add them to xbox live so you can play them online? Seems like if it was to actually come to your house they'd want to cash in a bit more and cover their travel costs. Unless it was play xbox with them if they just happen to be nearby and are a bit bored.

Isn't the 30 just to add them to xbox live so you can play them online? Seems like if it was to actually come to your house they'd want to cash in a bit more and cover their travel costs. Unless it was play xbox with them if they just happen to be nearby and are a bit bored.

Apparently it's to "Spend the afternoon on our tour bus when it hits your town hanging out and playing XBox".

You could also get a "Personalised hand-written thank you note from The Blackout" for a paltry 35.

Presumably saying

"Thanks for all the free cash, you fucking gullible twat. Love, The Blackout"...

Guest idol_wild
Actually I just clicked through to their pledgemusic profile, it's actually sitting on their tour bus playing xbox.

Still a rip-off. Bet they don't even have fifa.

We can kick the fuck out of them when they come to play in Scotland then. On their own tour bus. That's even fucking better. Battered on their own patch. FOR A MEASELY 30!

I will happily co-ordinate (and naturally get involved) in this.