aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Teabags

You think your work's hard?

I'm prone to vertigo. and just watching this video has made uncontollably sweat the entire time I've been watching it.

Ditto. I wanted to pee myself at several points. Dont like the sound of "Free Climbing" either.

He's free climbing, without being attached, and half the time barely half his foot has got a hold. While carrying a 30 pound bag dangling beneath you?

Seriously. Fuck that. That man should get paid $1,000,000 every time he fixes it.

Holy fuck. I suffer from vertigo as well, and that was just horrible. I had to close my eyes a few times. I'd rather have a job wiping fat people's assholes with my tongue than do that job.

Fuck. That.

I feel sick. That's even worse than the 7 hour free climb BBC scotland showed a few weeks ago. That had some scary moments but it was nothing compared to this.

I didn't have the volume up, did they say anything about harnesses while they're climbing or parachutes or whatever the fuck?

Fuck. That.

I feel sick. That's even worse than the 7 hour free climb BBC scotland showed a few weeks ago. That had some scary moments but it was nothing compared to this.

I didn't have the volume up, did they say anything about harnesses while they're climbing or parachutes or whatever the fuck?

They mentioned that safety harnesses slowed up the whole thing and it (no harnesses) was allowed under some fuck abouty regulations.

I agree. Fuck. That.

No parachutes either, the line was "if there's a lightning storm coming, there's no quick way back down". I was ok watching it in the comfort of the office but there is no way you'd get me up there.

I don't know why, but I watched it again. Seriously sweating. When he finally gets the top, he's standing on that fucking thing for a bit without holding anything while he gets his clip ready.

Oh my fucking god I almost felt sick.

...When he finally gets the top, he's standing on that fucking thing for a bit with holding anything while he gets his clip ready.

I had to watch that again.

BOAK!

He doesn't even do any work. he just climbs a load of ladders. Slacker.

Still. Terrifying stuff. Heights don't sit well though. I even feel a bit queasy when standing on the top of the tallest tower on GTA and looking down.

Guest idol_wild

He's wearing fucking cowboy boots. He just climbed that tower, without a safety harness might I add, in fucking COWBOY BOOTS.

Hero.

Guest idol_wild
Those things have zero grip. What a mental nutter.

Exactly. That's why line dancers wear them. So they can twist around, slap their thighs, clap their hands and then slide along the floor. Much like the moonwalk. But not as hip. And with ageing hips.