aberdeen-music

For Sale or Trade Bc Rich Warlock

Malice

Hopeing to trade or sell my Bc rich warlock it doesent have a serial number wich im told by the internet means it was made some time between 1985 and 1992

the specs are

Body: probably bass wood

neck: maple

headstock: reversed

Bridge: 6 screw with trem

pickups: had a look seem to be stocks

a few chips on the pointier bits but it is old and none caused by me lol the volume pot has to be at either 0 or 10 wich i imagine is easy fixed it was like that when i got it never caused me any harm just never bothered to fix it lol but yh thats pritty much it make me an offer id love a trade of somthing im open to most guitars a diffrent Bc rich wouldent go a miss lol but what ever pops up selling wise same just make an offer also pictures are avalible on request

"neck: maple

volume pot has to be at either 0 or 10"

That sounds familiar. Did you buy this guitar from Liam Foyer? Cos if you did then this is my old Warlock. I can then you that it was built in 1995, because that's when I bought it new from R&B, and I had it until about 2007 when I sold it to Liam. Man I used to love this thing. Tempted to make an offer for it myself.

Hopeing to trade or sell my Bc rich warlock it doesent have a serial number wich im told by the internet means it was made some time between 1985 and 1992

the specs are

Body: probably bass wood

neck: maple

Bridge: 6 screw with trem

pickups: had a look seem to be stocks

a few chips on the pointier bits but it is old and none caused by me lol /QUOTE]

Thats utter shite your dropped it the day i let you borrow it and chipped it.

i loved that guitar too. but i dont miss it in the slightest. which is surprising cos i held onto it for 3 years.

"neck: maple

volume pot has to be at either 0 or 10"

That sounds familiar. Did you buy this guitar from Liam Foyer? Cos if you did then this is my old Warlock. I can then you that it was built in 1995, because that's when I bought it new from R&B, and I had it until about 2007 when I sold it to Liam. Man I used to love this thing. Tempted to make an offer for it myself.

Ryan, it is indeed the old warlock i swapped it for a bc rich dager then sold that for 170

it does have a serial on it.. i looked it up it was made in 1994. Id honestly say to you though Ryan if you did take it back off hm it would need a complete rewire.. some of the pots had hot solder joints.

it was the end of 06 i bought it off you i think.