aberdeen-music

King Adora - Who Do You Love?

psydoll

Listening to this again tonight I can't see why so many of my freens hate them. I loved the first album and I must admit that this is a kinda paler version of it but they seem like one of those bands that if I didn't like them I couldn't actively hate them? Apparently peeps can though [although a couple of my friends have more reason to dislike the band...] and I just wondered what the overall opinion of the board was as they have a Placebo/MSP/LP/Sugarcoma/HIM way of seperating fans right down the middle...

I hated their guts until they played up here..I went along to support the Cuts as always, hurled abuse at Maxi (something about selling out...) and ended up liking the show ;(

sitting in a booth in Kef with them and the drunken Cuts was a bit surreal though :|

Ah King Adora. Because I'm 17, I'm technically too old to be a fan and although I only have their MP3s (was gonna see them at Kef in May but no one would come with me. sniff) they are rather good.. I can see where the manics/placebo comparisons come from but they're all really different. So there. The end :)