aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
rcalder82

AGP:Pulled Apart By Horses+Gay For Johnny Depp+Young Legionnaires-Sun 21 Nov@Tunnels

AGP presents

PULLED APART BY HORSES

plus support

Cafe Drummonds

Sunday 21 November - 14+ show

8 from One Up, Belmont Street and Welcome to TicketWeb!

'Surely the greatest live band in Britain.' The Observer

'Nobody said the revolution would be pretty. Equine-based torture never sounded so sexy.' NME

'Brilliantly unpredictable smarty-pants art metal, hoarse hardcore. Beautifully focused racket.' Kerrang

'This Leeds four-piece are causing quite a stir with their manic art-punk convulsion, discover why Pulled Apart by Horses are the name on everyone's lips.' Rocksound Magazine

'The weirdest show on earth. Choppy, twitchy riffs and yelped vocals give way to crushing noise chaos before returning to the insistently urgent and upbeat.' Metal Hammer

'An explosive rush of brash guitar from the moment they step onstage. With angry expressions fixed firmly to their personas the group are brimming with powerful angst.......they're capable of turning any crowd into an emotional mess.' The Fly

'Awesome earbending post-hardcore rock n roll from one of the best bands in the UK.' Artrocker

'An incredible band that played a storming set at Leeds & Reading festival. Awesome, totally bodacious.' Huw Stephens - BBC Radio 1

'One of the best live bands we have seen this year, the new single from this Leeds outfit goes some way to harnessing that energy on record.' Music Week

'Are these guys the future of British hardcore music in the UK? If they aren't they bloody well should be.' Drowned in Sound

As far as I know its two tour supports but any locals up for it, feel free to message me as on the off chance they do want a local Ive been asked to submit a list.

Ross

Can I pick up a couple of tickets from you Carson Wells lads at uni at some point?

We seem to have some cheaper ticket option but I have no idea if we get actual tickets to sell or if it's a list of people we give to the door so those people get in cheaper. Either way, it's 5 rather than the price just now.

If we get tickets then I'll meet you at uni, if we don't and it's just a list then I'll put your name down on the list.

Euan, are you wanting in on this too?

We seem to have some cheaper ticket option but I have no idea if we get actual tickets to sell or if it's a list of people we give to the door so those people get in cheaper. Either way, it's 5 rather than the price just now.

If we get tickets then I'll meet you at uni, if we don't and it's just a list then I'll put your name down on the list.

Euan, are you wanting in on this too?

Let's just say for now I am, but I might by reviewing it for The Fly.

If for whatever reason youve not decided to come to this yet, here is a bump to help you make up your mind! :)

Has this been cancelled?

Just read a tweet saying the newcastle gig and some other shows will have to be rescheduled. This affect us?

If it does, I may well put a bullet in my fucking skull.