aberdeen-music

Honour Killings

Its so baffling that primitive and brutal traditions like this supersede the natural instinct to protect your family and particularly your children.

Hopefully Obama will only get 4 years in office, the Republicans will come back in and we can start exporting Freedom to these backward fucks (but not really)

The Grauniad has been regularly freaking me out with similar stories. There are no cultural arguements that can even slightly mitigate the abominable horror and genuine evil that is these sadistic acts of murder. I won't even use the term, as it is impossible to imagine an act so utterly devoid of all that honour implies, suffice to say that if language and terminology can affect reality, then popularising the term Cowardly Killing would be a start, albeit on a subatomic level.

None of this depraved behaviour is justified by any religion on earth, and each and every Cowardly Killer must know, that, by the strictures of their own faiths, they have committed a Satanic act, guaranteed to send them to whichever Hell awaits.* I can only hope that afterwards their brains force them to dwell on such facts, a living hell if you will, its what they deserve.

*Of course I don't think that the evil are punished after death, I know that if they die, they escape justice, doesn't mean that they themselves aren't convinced that they are now hellbound which is as it should be.

Sadly the misogynistic patriarchy of such cultures may shelter them from solely religious fears.

Some cultures deserve to decline and end, any culture that supports Cowardly Killings deserves utter negation.

Outrageously, rape is also used as a punishment for "honour" crimes. In Meerwala village in the Punjab in 2002, a tribal "jury" claimed that an 11-year-old boy from the Gujar tribe, Abdul Shakoor, had been walking unchaperoned with a 30-year-old woman from the Mastoi tribe, which "dishonoured" the Mastois. The tribal elders decided that to "return" honour to the group, the boy's 18-year-old sister, Mukhtaran Bibi, should be gang-raped. Her father, warned that all the female members of his family would be raped if he did not bring Mukhtar to them, dutifully brought his daughter to this unholy "jury". Four men, including one of the "jury", immediately dragged the girl to a hut and raped her while up to a hundred men laughed and cheered outside. She was then forced to walk naked through the village to her home. It took a week before the police even registered the crime as a "complaint".

What the fuck