aberdeen-music

Where Are You Goin on Saturday, 31st

Righto... so my thoughts of the plan for the moorings is....

8pm - Onion Terror

9pm - 16 again

10pm - Real Shocks

11pm - King Liar and his beautiful brutes.

Yes????

I know we're playing roughly 40 minutes...

Question... red hat... or black hat?

Oh my.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna go to Kef then the moorings but i might go to moorigns at 8 to catch the terror.

miss the shocks and we'll stab you.... in the face... with something.

Many weapons are hidden in Defect's afro... you'd be suprised.

incidentally dedalus will not be onstage till 12.30 and the lemon tree will be open till 2am i believe so if anyone fancies coming along after the moorings then you still can. you may even catch politik as well if you're lucky!

wowza!!!

of course you should all come to the lemon tree anyway.....

Righto... so my thoughts of the plan for the moorings is....

8pm - Onion Terror

9pm - 16 again

10pm - Real Shocks

11pm - King Liar and his beautiful brutes.

Yes????

I know we're playing roughly 40 minutes...

Question... red hat... or black hat?

Oh my.

This is the plan I am working to, except it's blue doo rag or black doo rag.

*watches his theory of not drinking too much on saturday go flying out the window*

If your theory is that by not drinking too much you can fly, then my advice would be to start from the ground as opposed to jumping out the window... see if it turns out that you can't fly then the window idea might prove dangerous or even fatal.

Note that birds that are proven to be capable of flight generally take off from the ground. They only take off from something taller like a tree if they flew there in the first instance. You never see a bird climbing from the ground to a high tree in order to facilitate flight.

Only retards attempt to prove they can fly by jumping out of windows, and even then they are usually on LSD. An intelligent person that suspects they have gained the ability to fly through use of LSD would in most cases attempt take off from closer to sea level, or at worst a mild downward slope.

So if you are convinced that decreasing your alcohol intake will result in flight, then please do so from the ground. It's much safer.

Good Luck!

i was asked to go to the gig at KEF not THE MOORINGS

Kef costs money hence why i cant go

im not going to the moorings as i have no desire to

NO desire to see KLATB?! You must be a foreigner or a ghost! Anyway, I'm working 'til 8.30 and then I can't be arsed. Never can on Saturdays. Too much youth disturbance and scallywags.

NO desire to see KLATB?! You must be a foreigner or a ghost! Anyway' date=' I'm working 'til 8.30 and then I can't be arsed. Never can on Saturdays. Too much youth disturbance and scallywags.[/quote']

should i have? also its saturday night, i shall be spending time with Gareth snuggled up on a nice cosy sofa watching tv.... or something like that

Is the moorings an all ages show? I will most probably go there.

Anyone aged 14 or over may attend, but if it gets too busy then we might evict them in favour of hard drinking customers LOL. Those under 25 are advised to bring id just in case. Take it as a compliment if you get id'd - those than look young when they are young look young when they are old. I though I was cool buying beer at 15... now everyone thinks I'm in my 40s :(((