aberdeen-music

Good reads on Wikipedia

Adam Easy Wishes

Guest idol_wild
That's great cheers! A little disappointed with the Scotland entry i was hoping there would be lots of stuff.

A lot of them have obvious flaws or paranormal stereotypes, but most of them spin a good yarn. I like a good yarn.

It was grim...but this bit amused me.....maybe I'm just sick.

Nilsen picked up his eleventh victim in Piccadilly Circus. The man was an English skinhead and had a tattoo around his neck reading "cut here". The man had boasted to Nilsen about how tough he was and how he liked to fight. However, once he was drunk, he proved no match for Nilsen, who hung the man's naked torso in his bedroom for a day, before burying the body under the floorboards.

Guest idol_wild
Wonder which record he was listening to?

I reckon Dennis would be a late-period Genesis fan. Or maybe the Proclaimers.

Definitely The Beatles. All the biggest nutters are Beatles fans.

That was a good read too....more streets should be named after their uses nowadays. Patagonian Court should be renamed 'Pissing Neds' Lane', and the bit of Bon Accord Street between Langstane Place and Willowbank should be called 'Dodgy junky muggers live here Road'.

it's been mentioned before, but this might be of interest.....

John Henry Anderson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ah Dennis Nilsen, Fraserburgh's favourite son.....

I used to work with his brother. Nice guy, dodgy tash and syrup combo though.

He was in my uncle's class at school, was a bit of an odd sort even then.

He served in Ireland where he got the idea of stuffing the remains of bodies down the drain, that page doesn't really cover everything. Sky did a program a few years ago about him along with other serial killers.

There's a book called "KIlling For Company" which is all about him and goes into great depth about every murder. It's a very interesting read.

Here you go, Amazon marketplace for 1p.

Amazon.co.uk: Used and New: Killing For Company: Case of Dennis Nilsen

He was Britains worst serial killer until Shipman came in and stole the crown, fact fans.

Cobra Kai have a song about him that's never been heard outside the rehearsal room because it isn't very good. It's called "The History Of A Drowning Boy", which was the name of the memoirs that he wrote while in prison, he tried to have them published but the courts wouldn't allow it.

I know a little bit too much about Dennis Nilsen. I've had a weird life-long fascination with serial killers, I like to read books about them, Shipman, Fred West, Ed Gein etc. Plus he's from my town, whcih makes it more interesting, in a morbid way.

Ah Dennis Nilsen, Fraserburgh's favourite son.....

I used to work with his brother. Nice guy, dodgy tash and syrup combo though.

There's a book called "KIlling For Company" which is all about him and goes into great depth about every murder. It's a very interesting read.

Here you go, Amazon marketplace for 1p.

Amazon.co.uk: Used and New: Killing For Company: Case of Dennis Nilsen

He was Britains worst serial killer until Shipman came in and stole the crown, fact fans.

Cobra Kai have a song about him that's never been heard outside the rehearsal room because it isn't very good. It's called "The History Of A Drowning Boy", which was the name of the memoirs that he wrote while in prison, he tried to have them published but the courts wouldn't allow it.

I know a little bit too much about Dennis Nilsen. I've had a weird life-long fascination with serial killers, I like to read books about them, Shipman, Fred West, Ed Gein etc. Plus he's from my town, whcih makes it more interesting, in a morbid way.

It's a good song, we should stick it on the album as "odds and sods that didn't make it". Magic guitar solo, likes. I reckon some local punk outfit should do a cover of the Sex Pistols Belsen one and reimagine it as Nilsen Was a Brocher. Choice.

There's Kinky, there's Very Kinky and then there's Sylvester Matuska

Sylvester Matuska Wikipedia

For an English version, just go to 'Other Languages' and click on 'English.'

Sylvester, so it appears had a passion for dynamiting passenger trains and having an orgasm at seeing them crash. His most notable effort was the derailing of the Vienna Express, unfortunately causing considerable casualties, simply because it seems to have been the only way in which he could get his rocks off.

I'm getting hornby just thinking about it...