aberdeen-music

Good reads on Wikipedia

Adam Easy Wishes

It is my clear belief that everyone would benefit from reading Illuminatus!, not just for the fact that it is the greatest work of SF written, but for the way it intersects with the vast gamut of conspiracy, myth, religion, authoritarianism, Discordianism, Libertarianism, politics, music. Not to mention the fact that within truly lies the truth about how humanity is, and how it could be. Add to this the Law of Fives, the truth about Authority, and the secret of Freedom (Non Serviam- I will not serve, Fear of Death is the Beginning of Slavery, and other associated useful concepts).

It is just fiction, but its all true, particularly when non-factual, just fuggin read it.

The Illuminatus! Trilogy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also guaranteed to put conspiracy theorists/theories in proper context.

I am going to stay up for quite a while reading these. Cheers for sharing them!

My contributions are: Paraprosdokian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Garden path sentence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

God, I love the English language.

:up: Good links too.

You should listen to Fry's English Delight if you like this sort of thing. It's brilliant. BBC - BBC Radio 4 Programmes - Fry's English Delight

:up: Good links too.

You should listen to Fry's English Delight if you like this sort of thing. It's brilliant. BBC - BBC Radio 4 Programmes - Fry's English Delight

Definitely one to listen over breakfast tomorrow, thanks again!

Mother insult - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just in case there were any lingering doubts from anyone as to how to use it properly.

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regarded as one of the worst games ever made, it was rushed through in order to be released in time for Christmas, which resulted in a game that was completely unplayable. The price was reduced from $50 to $1 and they still couldn't get rid of them. Atari ended up with 5 million unsold or returned cartridges they couldn't do anything with, so they drove them out into the New Mexico desert and buried them.

snopes.com: Buried Atari Cartridges

I am going to stay up for quite a while reading these. Cheers for sharing them!

My contributions are: Paraprosdokian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Garden path sentence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

God, I love the English language.

On a related note:

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia