aberdeen-music

Google translate

Teabags

Guest Gladstone

If you type in "sigur ros" you get one result, if you type in "sigur rs" you get a completely different result.

Not the funniest thing the world has ever seen but worthy of a (silent) chuckle.

• 2 weeks later...

My sloth gets so lonely sometimes and he doesn't like me leaving him on his own so he runs to the door when I come back after work and looks at me like he loves me. He's awesome.

turns into

Laziness, I get very lonely when I did not him, he was leaving the door, I came to see him run after work, he loves me, I like it. He was great.

I bought you a new jumper. Your old one had holes in it and it wouldn't wash properly anymore. I hope you like it, it has pink tassles on the sleeves. I threw your old one in the bin, you dont really have a choice...wear the jumper. I dont care if you dont like pink tassles, I think you look smashing.

translation:

I bought a new jacket for you. Your old one has a hole in it, but it is not properly wash more. I hope you like it, pink sleeve, which tassles. I throw old one in box choices in reality ... You must wear a cardigan. If you do not like pink tassles I do not care, I think you look great.

They say that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush but I believe that a bird in the bush is worth two in your hand.

becomes... They are two birds in the hands of Bush, I believe that in your hand than a crane in the sky.

It is better to be down with the kids than the kid with the downs.

becomes...This is to make more children and children with a good city.

one day bonner was playing some joe satriani on his beloved Irn-bru guitar, however suddenly one of the strings snapped and hit him in the face. he wasn't a happy bunny and chucked his guitar out his window,

turned to this!

1 day Bonner Joe Satriani playing some of your favorite guitar Br Iranian flag, but suddenly one of the broken lines and the level of impact. My bunny is happy and shoot his guitar in the window was

this

when i was fucking her hard in her tight little rosebudded asshole, she screamed like banshee, when i felt my balls squeeze she quickly dropped to her knees and swalled every last drop of my man juice like the dirty little whoor she is

after 20 odd translations turns to

I will watch a hard ass demon flower girls and children run to him to reduce women feel a little dirty pocket.

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow

Don't be alarmed now

It's just a spring clean

For the May queen

Yes, there are two paths you can go by

But in the long run

There's still time to change

The road you're on

...became...

If the hedge funds, the noise

Do not worry

It's just a spring clean