aberdeen-music

Would you want to see something like this live?

Pudenfuhrer

I've put up a tune that is as much a demo for the Kaossilator Pro as for our band called "Driller". I've always made this type of music - but never thought of trying to do it live with some guitar and bass on there too as well as performance synth.

On the myspace there's a tune called Driller - and one called Get2aWeapon. The latter is a longform jam and both are just idea demoes - but I'm sort of curious to develop them. Couple of people have heard them - sort of liked them and said they were like computer game music - which made me smile and think about doing a record entirely of this sort of thing.

The first three tracks are from the last rock/industrial bedroom recording outing called Breakdown, Breakthrough. And if you like that better you can message me for a free CD of the whole album, which would be a pleasure as the printer messed up the sleave so there's a heap I want to shift.

Listen to Driller and Get2aWeapon

I quite like it. Pretty original compared to most stuff you hear these days... Also, a free CD of any kind is always awesome...

*EDIT* Live though, it'd be difficult to achieve the same sound as on the recordings. I think if you put the effort in practicing and stuff though it'd be fucking amazing live.

• Upvote 1

Thank-you, cheers.

I think you are quite right - I always have half a mind on how 'doable' something is going to be. More practice is always good and we are working pretty hard to gig some of our material in October. It's not just the playing, it's knowing the gear that you are using, it all has to click if it's gonna work. Hopefully it'll feel like a live performance and not too stiff and constrained. There'll be free CDs at the gigs - but PM me if you want me to post one out

Thanks again for listening -

p