aberdeen-music

Copy haho + kuda + dirty hands

RF Scott

you're not wrong

Same script as last time we opened for the fantastic Copy Haho - Kuda get's all the props! Our name is A'Zi Cool; we're a four piece hip-hop crew from Aberdeen. deek the Myspazz for a wee flavour of what we're about.

A'Zi Cool - North East Beats on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Ignore my work name on this post - couldn't be bothered switchin to ours.

Same script as last time we opened for the fantastic Copy Haho - Kuda get's all the props! Our name is A'Zi Cool; we're a four piece hip-hop crew from Aberdeen. deek the Myspazz for a wee flavour of what we're about.

A'Zi Cool - North East Beats on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Ignore my work name on this post - couldn't be bothered switchin to ours.

Sorry, Chris - I had no idea! Will change listings...

MODS - How can I edit this page?!

• 2 weeks later...
Can't have this falling down the pecking order! Set to be an epic show!

It's going to be really great! Haven't had a reply to my request to change the info on this, so...

A RECAP

COPY HAHO

A'ZI COOL

PRE TEENS

(same bands different names now!)

+ TEENAGE LUST DJs

FRIDAY 24th SEPTEMBER

CAFE DRUMMOND

DOORS 8pm

First copy haho Aberdeen show for AGES! New song! etc...

Facebook event: Login | Facebook

You'll definitely see copy haho! Maybe a bit of Kuda too depending on things running a bit late.

The refusal in this thread to remember that the band playing isn't called Kuda is quite funny/ridiculous. Kuda is one guy from the group no? Pretty tight on the rest of the band that coz they're ace and should get the recognition.

The refusal in this thread to remember that the band playing isn't called Kuda is quite funny/ridiculous. Kuda is one guy from the group no? Pretty tight on the rest of the band that coz they're ace and should get the recognition.

Mate, it was a slip of the tongue - and I didn't actually know it wasn't to be billed as 'Kuda' until posters, this thread, etc, had been done! In fact, it was pointed out for the first time in this very thread! You'd have to be batshit mental to think that any disrespect was intended/present.

You'd have to be batshit mental to think that any disrespect was intended/present.

Of course you would. I'm not saying there was, just a bit inconsiderate is all. Fuck it, i'm not having a go but I remember it happened last time they played too and I thought it was a bit off so i'm just pointing it out. Apologies.

Anyway, point of the thread is to promote the gig so I urge everyone to go.

Of course you would. I'm not saying there was, just a bit inconsiderate is all. Fuck it, i'm not having a go but I remember it happened last time they played too and I thought it was a bit off so i'm just pointing it out. Apologies.

Anyway, point of the thread is to promote the gig so I urge everyone to go.

Well, when you ask your friend, who is called Kuda, to play with you, and the other times you've seen him/played with him he's gone under that name, it's hardly inconsiderate to bill him as such when nothing to the contrary has been said!

But yeah, no arguments come to the gig etc!

To ca_gere - you rock!

We are a bit miffed with the billing, but Copy Haho were nice enough to invite us to play so we're not too miffed. As long as the ol chalk board on the night doesn't list us as 'Kuda' then all is good. Incidentally Kuda has changed his stage name - more on that later.

Early plug - we've got copies of our five-track EP to shift!

Work is a drag today as I just can't wait for tonight - going to be mad good.