aberdeen-music

Line 6 JM4 Looper

stoney_stu

Up for sale

Line 6 JM4 Looper, I bought it for a one off gig, but it sno longer needed. Its been left unused since. Boasts lots of features, delay, reverb lots of loops etc etc ... check the Line 6 website for full details.

Mint condition with box, manual, etc etc ...

Stuart

07773 790092 (mobile), e-mail s.munn@angus-it.com, or PM me!

Guest idol_wild
I have 4 looping pedals, but only one works properly, and it's the hissiest little beast. The Line 6 one would be ideal. If no-one else grabs it, and you get desperate enough to allow a 4-month repayment plan, I'm your man.

Sorry to hijack the thread a little - but how is your Jamman? I am having nothing but bother with mine. Is that the hissy one?

Nah...the hissy one is my wee Boss one (but otherwise it seems to work fine). The Jamman started taking in a really quiet signal at the input stage, unless I unplugged it, then plugged it back in, which was no use for live work, so it's a 'recording-only' one. I've one Headrush which has a dodgy input socket, but I could probably fix it, and another which is probably OK.

What's up with your Jamman?

I had a Headrusher looper ... didnt like it .. the Line 6 works great but is over complex for my needs was thinking about the boss. I have a good quality power supply so the hiss wont be a problem. Could do you a p-ex for the Boss ... The Line 6 is really aimed at electric geeeetars not coostics which is what I want to use it for.

Stuart

How much was the official power supply?

I quite like the Headrush, but I need longer loops than it can cope with.

20 notes unfortunately. I'm led to believe these faux-boss ones have the right sort of current/AC rating mumbo jumbo to not make the RC-2 howl:

9V Boss RC-2 Loop Station Replacement Power Supply on eBay (end time 08-Sep-10 00:09:27 BST)

Does your Loop Station hiss when powered by just a battery? If it does, then a new power supply won't fix your problems. If it's fine with a battery, then the right power source should shut it up. Worked for me!

• 2 weeks later...