aberdeen-music

to hell with you and all your friends...

Guest highroller

I think you guys are taking these comments to seriously, first of all yes I know you guys like metal (I happen to quite like MMW and can see the killswitch/metalcore influence which i like) and yes i have formed an opinion on hearing just one or two songs (id like to point out that if I had access to the cd is listen to it all first, but I dont know any emo fans) and without taking the piss i can honestly say i thought it WAS the all american rejects (having seen them at leeds festival last year and listening to there album as i bought it for my two friends Christmas present (more busted fans rather than emo :) ) i'll admit that my opinions on emo may seem ignorant, I simply know that i dont like it.

i think the forums would be damn well boring if everyone agreed with everyone else. if you were to suggest some emo/screamo thats any good i will at least give it a try

Guest highroller

Im well chuffed that i get this mag ordered from the states as you would NEVER get TBS on the cover over here...closest thing we have to alternative press here is NME...thats a joke.

also, cool news is on the warped tour alot of the bands play football and thursday and TBS team, "taking back thursday" have been kicking ass...sweet!!!

awesome picture

Guest highroller
I think you guys are taking these comments to seriously' date=' first of all yes I know you guys like metal (I happen to quite like MMW and can see the killswitch/metalcore influence which i like) and yes i have formed an opinion on hearing just one or two songs (id like to point out that if I had access to the cd is listen to it all first, but I dont know any emo fans) and without taking the piss i can honestly say i thought it WAS the all american rejects (having seen them at leeds festival last year and listening to there album as i bought it for my two friends Christmas present (more busted fans rather than emo :) ) i'll admit that my opinions on emo may seem ignorant, I simply know that i dont like it.

i think the forums would be damn well boring if everyone agreed with everyone else. if you were to suggest some emo/screamo thats any good i will at least give it a try[/quote']

good post...

i dunno what to reccoment...i guess from killswitch the next move for a metaller would be poison the well...maybe...

to be honest we are alot more metalcore than we are emo/screamo...

Im well chuffed that i get this mag ordered from the states as you would NEVER get TBS on the cover over here...closest thing we have to alternative press here is NME...thats a joke.

I dunno, TBS, Thursday, Killswitch Engage and loads of bands you like have been in Kerrang a lot recently, 'specially KsE.

Guest highroller

true true but not as comprehensively as they are in here and they graced the cover of AP months back when Kerrang didnt, wouldnt and couldnt really do more than a half page article...

the great thjing about AP is that bands that dont get ANY coverage here do so in that. Say a band that are equivalent to the size of say err....crackout or easyworld in the states get coverage...most bands i love dont get covered here until they "blow up."

true true but not as comprehensively as they are in here and they graced the cover of AP months back when Kerrang didnt' date=' wouldnt and couldnt really do more than a half page article...

[/quote']

I'm sorry, but that's just not true. Last weeks K! had Thursday, KillSwitch Engage and Avenged Sevenfold on the cover. It also had a two-page Atreyu review, as did Metal Hammer. There have been huge KsE features in both in the last few months. This weeks K! has a two-page Warped Tour reveiw; a two-page DEP review (though I don't know if you like them), and an Alexisonfire live review. You really have nmothing to complain about as far as I can see.

close mouth. tool.

Tool.....great reply.

In all seriousness though, if your going to start a thread give it some clear purpose, tell us about the Taking Back Sunday album and how much you like it, instead of just meaninglessly quoting lyrics that only people who have the album can decipher. Personally, I couldn't give two monkey's about their new album, but if your going to start a thread about it, give it a little bit of substance. This is a message board afterall.