aberdeen-music

Experienced Guitarist seeks band

Fridge

Hi

The name is Paul and I'm 43 years old...I'm looking to gig approx 1-2 times per month.

I'm a good, solid player (though I don't make any pretensions to being a virtuoso) and can handle most styles.

I definitely have a hard rock bias though, and would prefer that sort of genre.

I have good quality gear and my own transport, and have a decent work ethic...I will not waste anyones time by turning up at practices without learning songs etc.

Would be more interested in completing an existing lineup rather than starting from scratch, though will consider any replies.....I am not prejudiced about age or gender either, if you're not!

If I sound like what you are after, then feel free to reply here.

Cheers

Paul

Hey,

We're a newly formed covers band looking to play a wide range of music (from light rock, to soul, motown, disco etc). Definitely no original material or hard rock tho. We need a good all round guitarist who doesn't mind playing the cheesier side of popular music.

If you might be interested then let me know and i'll PM you more details.

Iain.

Hey,

We're a newly formed covers band looking to play a wide range of music (from light rock, to soul, motown, disco etc). Definitely no original material or hard rock tho. We need a good all round guitarist who doesn't mind playing the cheesier side of popular music.

If you might be interested then let me know and i'll PM you more details.

Iain.

PM'D you.......