aberdeen-music

Wildlife and Landscape Photography Exhibition

As part of North-East Open Studios I'm holding my first solo exhibition at Peterculter Heritage Hall from September 11th till 19th. The exhibition will be open from 10am - 7pm Saturday and Sundays and we're having a celebration night on Friday 17th kicking off around 7pm. The wonderful Kitchen Cynics will be performing some songs and I'll be on hand to chat about photography and anything else.

3865641662_3fa8cbdbec.jpg

White Tailed Sea Eagle by David Officer, on Flickr

To celebrate all this I've created a batch of desktop wallpapers for free download on my site: David Officer Photography

Head over there and grab them, then let me know what you think!

This is really easy to get to: just one bus (19) from the centre of town, and you're there within around twenty minutes.

Hoping to make it up for this, Dave.

ace! be great to hang out and get some beers.

once you're in culter it's pretty easy to spot, follow the big yellow neos sign off the north deeside road towards the old railway station and you're there. you can also reach it by walking/cycling/running/kayaking along the deeside way starting at duthie park, it's right on the walk and the dee. culter is about 8 miles from Aberdeen so you'd need to leave plenty of time to make it, and maybe get the bus back :)

also, as i said on the frontpage thread, i've published a book which you can buy direct from blurb for a mere 19.95 with 20 high quality large prints of my best work:

Collection 1 | Photo book preview

a fine gift or just a nice present for yourselves if you like landscape and wildlife photos! I'll have some on sale, along with postcards at the exhibition and prints can be ordered during the show as well or by email/pm.

i'm shitting myself now. what if no one comes/buys anything?!