aberdeen-music

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

Brymon

My problem is i am a complete Scott Pilgrim geek, i loved all the books, so a film sent me to geek heaven. When it started to get closer to the release of the film, i started to freak out that i would be bitterly disappointed, however i went to see it at the first showing in Glasgow and i was far from disappointed!! Best film this year to me, even beat the mighty Inception!!!

So yeah it's good, funny, quirky and some awesome fight scenes!!

Although there is only one person that can tell you if it is good or no ...... :up:

Also with regards to Michael Cera, i like him, i like all his movies and i think if you read the books, there is no-one else who could play him, i think he was born for this role!!

Again thats my opinion and as with everything my opinion is worth fuck al!l

You're doing it wrong.

PS. How's the music? Beck did it all, which makes me want to go and see it.

Well it was the best 2 hours since tuesday when i saw the Eels until the Wednesday night when i went and saw Bad Religion!!!

Anyway, the music is pretty good the Sex Bob-Omb tracks (Scott Pilgrims band) are written by Beck but performed by the cast! Broken Social Scene do a song and wrote 2 songs for another band in the movie " Crash and The Boys " although 1 song does last about a minute all the songs are kinda simple garage rock!! Good though!

Finally saw this yesterday. Remarkably good. I thought that it was incredibly well made, especially visually. I guess if you don't really like Michael Cera then you probably wouldn't like it. Really enjoyed all the rubbish puns and jokes that had to be explained after they were told. And the Seinfeld referencing. Ace.