aberdeen-music

aberdeen-music look-a-likes

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild
340x.jpg

Greek goalkeeper. Appears it wasn't me that called it in the thread. I must have facebooked Phil or something. I definitely thought it up first though. ;)

Fuck.Ing.Hell.Min.

I find it fun to tell arseholes that think they are ace that they look uncannily like someone who has an anus for a face.

Current example, some gurny faced mong i used to work with thinks he is ace because he has a bird that is slightly better looking than him (but still looks like she has downs) so i have told him and everyone that works with him that he is a dead ringer for Martin Skrtyl of Liverpool FC fame. Who is one of the most sinfully offensively ugly cunts ever to grace the face of the earth.

Best thing is, it is 100% accurate.....

true story...

just remembered got told by about 40 different people on my birthday night out last night that I look like 'Sam Peppers'

34639_417011384940_500604940_4415975_1695828_n.jpg

1280565909-12330x330.jpg

Its funny you posted on this forum as my girl-lady said today that she thinks you look like Eli Roth. She/I don't know you, we were just speaking about the 10 Easy Wishes gig a few nights ago.

Cool story bro...

Guest idol_wild
Someone said hello in passing to me outside Musical Vision last week. Someone who I had never met before. I wonder if they thought I was Alkaline, since I apparently look so much like him. We could have our own pre-teen sitcom, where we take advantage of our identical appearance, like Sister Sister.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Someone said hello in passing to me outside Musical Vision last week. Someone who I had never met before. I wonder if they thought I was Alkaline, since I apparently look so much like him. We could have our own pre-teen sitcom, where we take advantage of our identical appearance, like Sister Sister.

I do not see it in all honesty. You look like me in the way that we're both white, tall and a little on the husky side.

Guest Gladstone
I do not see it in all honesty. You look like me in the way that we're both white, tall and a little on the husky side.

The first thing I thought when I met Joe was "fuck, he looks like Phil".

I definitely see it.

Guest idol_wild

Perhaps. But the first time I saw Joe (at Cellar 35 to see Pneu, if I recall correctly), I actually nodded my head at him and said "Hey, man" thinking it was you. Obviously, looking at you both side by side, you don't look too similar, but just in certain angles you're very akin to each other.