aberdeen-music

aberdeen-music look-a-likes

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

If the stalker thread has taught us anything, it's that a lot of us who use this site are familiar with eachother in real-life and not just in the virtual domain.

So if any of you have thought "Hey, that Jan Deal fella looks right like Luka Modric", or "That Soda Jerk guy looks like the absolute spitting image of Alkaline", or "Wow, maxi looks exactly like Paul Jewell", or even "Hey! Chris looks almost identical to daveofficer, what's with that?", then maybe you have some more to share.

SHARE PLEASE.

If you have pics of the relevant people, even better. But please, if you do the whole swapping-the-names-around-on-the-photos thing, then I will break your knee caps.

Guest Gladstone
There was a dude in one of the World Cup team line-ups that led to both me and my missus saying at the same time, 'Bloody hell, it's Phil' (idol wild). Sadly I'm football useless and so can't remember who it was....

Cool story bro....

I called this in the World Cup thread. Look it up.

(Can't remember who the player is)

EDIT: I got the nickname "Hartson" years ago at T in the Park, and it's been mentioned by complete strangers to me before. Once a barman in Edinburgh asked me if I was John Harton's brother.

I'm not big fat and bald, but there is something really uncanny about the facial features.

hartson1110_468x682.jpg

Lucky Rathen looks like this dude:

giovanni-ribisi1.jpg

I called this in the World Cup thread. Look it up.

(Can't remember who the player is)

EDIT: I got the nickname "Hartson" years ago at T in the Park, and it's been mentioned by complete strangers to me before. Once a barman in Edinburgh asked me if I was John Harton's brother.

I'm not big fat and bald, but there is something really uncanny about the facial features.

hartson1110_468x682.jpg

giovanni-ribisi1.jpg

alonso_280x390_617951a.jpg

phil looks like xabi alonso

giovanni-ribisi1.jpg

I've never had that before, but I used to get told I looked like famous people all the time. The most common ones were:

1 - Brandon from Beverly Hills 90210:

Priestly_m_m.jpg

2 - Ed Norton:

249919.jpg

3 - Billie Jo Armstrong

billie_joe_armstrong_9173091.jpg&t=1

4 - Marc from Empire Records

empire_records_09_cake.jpg

5 - Mark from Westlife

mark-westlife-mark-westlife-4172681-441-451.jpg

And I also once went an entire stag weekend being nicknamed Sandi Toksvig.

sandi_toksvig.jpg

Guest Gladstone
Is he any good at 'sexy texting'?

Steven Milne is good at sexy everything.

I swear he used to call the shoeboxes in the Schuh stock room "stupid sexy boxes"

I think it was a Bo Selecta reference. :popcorn: