aberdeen-music

Cast Of The Capital SECRET GIG!

Ahead of our performance at the Wizard Festival this weekend, we are to play a secret show on Thursday night in a very-secret-city-centre location! Due to the size of the venue, there are limited spaces available.

We will meet in the city centre at 9pm, and then walk the short distance to the venue.

PM or email to book your space. Be excited.

Date: 26th August 2010

Entry Fee: Drinking the complimentary beers we provide!

castofthecapital@hotmail.co.uk

CAST OF THE CAPITAL on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Guest Gladstone
Cheers Cal...it'll be alot of fun. Probably very sweaty as well. Can't wait.

Yeah we are camping. Roll on Wizaaaaaald!

Cool - I want to camp beside you guys!! Impromptu campsite gigs are great. I've just signed you up for it. I'll take an acoustic guitar (that I'm shite at playing) and a tambourine.

Two years ago, The Underkills boys and the Little Kicks boys joined up for hours of musical fun. (It was mostly Little Kicks because, well Steven has more talent than all of us put together...). None of the Underkills guys will be there this year apart from me, and I'm the one that can play least guitar (nor can I sing), so need to get some guys with some talent on the go!! Hopefully the Little Kicks dudes will be camping as well!

And Steve (Winton) - you going to Wizard?? You're good for a campsite gig too...

Guest Gladstone
I am up for campsite debauchery, for sure! Sounds good. When we all supposed to arrive on Friday?

I've arrived about 1pm on Friday the past 3 years and got a good spot on the campsite. People tend to start arriving in dribs and drabs from when it opens at 12 I think. I'm not sure if they're letting you through to the campsite to get your tent up etc without a wristband. I've a feeling they didn't last year, but that wasn't a problem for me because I was a paying customer and not a performer. I remember having to wait a good while to get our performer wristbands - maybe at least 2pm or so - the year before last, but it wasn't an issue because we could walk down to the campsite - it's just the arena and the backstage parts you needed your wristband for. I feel it may have tightened up last year, and will be as tight, if not tighter this year.

Cool - I want to camp beside you guys!! Impromptu campsite gigs are great. I've just signed you up for it. I'll take an acoustic guitar (that I'm shite at playing) and a tambourine.

Two years ago, The Underkills boys and the Little Kicks boys joined up for hours of musical fun. (It was mostly Little Kicks because, well Steven has more talent than all of us put together...). None of the Underkills guys will be there this year apart from me, and I'm the one that can play least guitar (nor can I sing), so need to get some guys with some talent on the go!! Hopefully the Little Kicks dudes will be camping as well!

And Steve (Winton) - you going to Wizard?? You're good for a campsite gig too...

Wasnt going too but im getting more and more tempted. Would be cool to see the Little Kicks on the outdoor stage. And i think IRL will be pretty special.

I also wanna "Sit Down" when James play.

Then chew my face off in the Snafu tent at night. Too many vodkas has that effect on me.