aberdeen-music

Curators video for State of Grace

jon

Evening all,

We made a video for State of Grace last week, and have just received the finished edit. It was shot it in an hour and a half on a residential roof (oh yes) in Tolcross, Edinburgh, and we are eternally indebted to the wonderful guys at Altar Motive Films for doing it.

If you're a Facebooker, you can find it at Videos Posted by Curators: Curators - State of Grace [HD] | Facebook and if you're not, it'll be up on Youtube at YouTube - Curators - State of Grace once it's finished all that processing business.

J

Good song, and very professional video! Well done!

Jon, it appears to be shot within about 100ft of where the band Idlewild formed and, more significantly, where I lived until January of this year. Mon' the Lauriston Gardens! :up:

Guest idol_wild
Good song, and very professional video! Well done!

Jon, it appears to be shot within about 100ft of where the band Idlewild formed and, more significantly, where I lived until January of this year. Mon' the Lauriston Gardens! :up:

I could have sworn I read years ago that Idlewild formed in a danky pub near Easter Road.

Anyway, I shall peruse this video soooooon. It better be good.

I could have sworn I read years ago that Idlewild formed in a danky pub near Easter Road.

Anyway, I shall peruse this video soooooon. It better be good.

Nope, it was at a party just off of Lothian road. Mutual friends, etc etc.

Actually, maybe they did form in a pub, but they all met for the first time in aforementioned party.