aberdeen-music

I Need You (to let me feel you up)

Bigsby

Guest Gladstone
A perfect opportunity for me to tell this joke again:

What do you a call a whore with two cunts?

ndubz.JPG&t=1

You could edit that to 3 cunts now though given that they've got this drummer dude that nobody knew existed.

Guest Gladstone
I'm nay being funny, but what exactly was the evidence that went against this guy?

The story sounds like a load of shit to me.

He probably grabbed their arses, and did cop a feel, whether or not they were up for it or not is impossible to prove. But it sounds like there was fuck all evidence against him.

You've got to wonder why they were letting him lead them upstairs in the first place if they weren't interested in him.

He might actually be telling the truth. But they might be telling the truth. I know this isn't a rape case, but it's similar in how difficult it is to prove. It's often one person's word against the other's. If someone says, yeah we had sex, but it was consensual, how the fuck do you prove otherwise?

I'm guessing this guy did himself no favours with his conduct in court, and the judge made the call.

Yeah, but to me it sounds like he was convicted of nothing more than being an uppity negro (and that's not the word) who didn't know his station. I bet you any money the girls were white. Also, they were at an N-Dubz gig so the evidence leads me to believe they were total fucking bams.

The story sounds like a load of shit to me.

He probably grabbed their arses, and did cop a feel, whether or not they were up for it or not is impossible to prove. But it sounds like there was fuck all evidence against him.

You've got to wonder why they were letting him lead them upstairs in the first place if they weren't interested in him.

He might actually be telling the truth. But they might be telling the truth. I know this isn't a rape case, but it's similar in how difficult it is to prove. It's often one person's word against the other's. If someone says, yeah we had sex, but it was consensual, how the fuck do you prove otherwise?

I'm guessing this guy did himself no favours with his conduct in court, and the judge made the call.

this thread is going downhill pretty quickly. some interesting posts seemingly taking the side of the sex offender.

he was found guilty of touching up girls without their consent, he's a sex pest. his only gripe seems to be that he got busted for it and seems to think he should have got away with it because there wasn't cctv. well people were convicted of these things before cctv was everywhere and they still should be. perhaps there were other witnesses. perhaps there was evidence that's not listed in the bbc article, it's only a short article after all.

either way, the guys a prick who felt up some young girls because he thinks he's some kind of star and can do whatever he wants.

this thread is going downhill pretty quickly.

What makes you think it was uphill when it started?

some interesting posts seemingly taking the side of the sex offender.

That's not fair. If I express concern about the evidence which convicted Abdelbaset Al Megrahi of the Lockerbie bombing am I taking the side of International terrorism? That's what you're implying. It's not cool.

the guys a prick who felt up some young girls because he thinks he's some kind of star and can do whatever he wants

You're making up stories now. At least my imaginitive extras were presented as pish. This thread is going downhill.

this thread is going downhill pretty quickly. some interesting posts seemingly
taking the side of the sex offender.

he was found guilty of touching up girls without their consent, he's a sex pest. his only gripe seems to be that he got busted for it and seems to think he should have got away with it because there wasn't cctv. well people were convicted of these things before cctv was everywhere and they still should be. perhaps there were other witnesses. perhaps there was evidence that's not listed in the bbc article, it's only a short article after all.

either way, the guys a prick who felt up some young girls because he thinks he's some kind of star and can do whatever he wants.

Dave, throwing his silly attitude aside. Why has a guy been charged without any evidence? I'm not supporting him. However, everyone in this country deserves a fair trial.

1) He's a sex pest. Please show me the evidence.

2) He felt up some young girls. Could you back this up with evidence?

As usual I have to defend myself i.e. I find sexual attacks appauling etc etc ..... However, what if (I know it's a tiny chance) he didn't do anything wrong?

What makes you think it was uphill when it started?

That's not fair. If I express concern about the evidence which convicted Abdelbaset Al Megrahi of the Lockerbie bombing am I taking the side of International terrorism? That's what you're implying. It's not cool.

You're making up stories now. At least my imaginitive extras were presented as pish. This thread is going downhill.

shite, you can't compare one of the most documented trials in recent memory to one which merits a small article on the bbc website. how do any of you know there was no evidence presented?

i've made up no stories, the guy is now convicted and on the sex register. he can't accept his conviction because he wasn't caught on cctv, he clearly believes he can go around touching up girls when there's no cctv.

Dave, throwing his silly attitude aside. Why has a guy been charged without any evidence? I'm not supporting him. However, everyone in this country deserves a fair trial.

1) He's a sex pest. Please show me the evidence.

2) He felt up some young girls. Could you back this up with evidence?

As usual I have to defend myself i.e. I find sexual attacks appauling etc etc ..... However, what if (I know it's a tiny chance) he didn't do anything wrong?

how do you know there was no evidence? surely two witness statements is evidence? and that's just the two girls involved, there could well have been more. maybe he said something which was used in evidence. just because the bbc website didn't list all the evidence against him doesn't mean there wasn't any presented.

if he hasn't had a fair trial or he hasn't done anything wrong, then i assume he will appeal and should it be proven that his conviction is unsafe then he'll be acquitted. he's been found guilty and placed on the sex register, it's not my job to present further evidence to prove this. do you honestly believe he didn't do anything wrong?

• Upvote 1

how do you know there was no evidence? surely two witness statements is evidence? and that's just the two girls involved, there could well have been more. maybe he said something which was used in evidence. just because the bbc website didn't list all the evidence against him doesn't mean there wasn't any presented.

if he hasn't had a fair trial or he hasn't done anything wrong, then i assume he will appeal and should it be proven that his conviction is unsafe then he'll be acquitted. he's been found guilty and placed on the sex register, it's not my job to present further evidence to prove this. do you honestly believe he didn't do anything wrong?

Dave is completely correct here.

Guest Gladstone

For the record - I wasn't taking the side of the N-Dubz guy. I was just saying that cases like these often don't have sufficient evidence or the normal amount of required evidence in other criminal cases.

The story on the BBC website sounds like a load of shit, but it's painted from the guy's side to an extent. The only thing against the guy in the story (from how I remember it anyway) was his conduct in court, and his all round shitty attitude. It made it sound like two girls said they got their arses felt, but there was nothing to prove it happened or didn't happen.

That's not to say that there wasn't proper evidence or more eye witnesses to attest to what happened in court.

The guy got convicted and all I'm saying is he maybe did it or he maybe didn't - sometimes the evidence is a bit ropey, and it can often be one person's word against another's, which normally would just get chucked out of court before it got there, but in rape / sexual assault cases because of the nature of the offence (i.e. often involving a 1 on 1 situation with no real way of proving the alleged facts) lighter evidence seems to get the case to court, and it's then up to how the arguments / comments of each side are taken by the judge/jury.

shite, you can't compare one of the most documented trials in recent memory to one which merits a small article on the bbc website.

I'm not comparing the trials, I'm illustrating how illogical you're being. Questioning evidence or the facts in a legal trial doesn't make you a supporter of illegal activity. If that were the case we might as well dispense with the entire legal system.

i've made up no stories, the guy is now convicted and on the sex register. he can't accept his conviction because he wasn't caught on cctv, he clearly believes he can go around touching up girls when there's no cctv.

You sound like a cross between Jeremy Kyle and the Paedofinder General.

it's not my job to present further evidence to prove this. do you honestly believe he didn't do anything wrong?

No one asked you to present any evidence. Otherwise you'd have been at the trial and could tell us all exactly what happened. I agree it's not your job but you've taken it upon yourself to be in support of this smoking gun of which we have no evidence. I just want to know if the role of "Defender of the Mythical Evidence" also come with a magical sword and the mighty white steed you charged in on.

• Upvote 1

I'm not comparing the trials, I'm illustrating how illogical you're being. Questioning evidence or the facts in a legal trial doesn't make you a supporter of illegal activity. If that were the case we might as well dispense with the entire legal system.

You sound like a cross between Jeremy Kyle and the Paedofinder General.

No one asked you to present any evidence. Otherwise you'd have been at the trial and could tell us all exactly what happened. I agree it's not your job but you've taken it upon yourself to be in support of this smoking gun of which we have no evidence. I just want to know if the role of "Defender of the Mythical Evidence" also come with a magical sword and the mighty white steed you charged in on.

i never mentioned paedos and hog specifically asked me to show him the evidence, but don't let a little thing like facts get in the way of speaking total shit bob.

The drummer also gave evidence at the trial and told the court that he is like "honey to a swarm of bees" when it comes to female fans.

What?! He was actually created by his female fans from nectar which they collected from flowers?!

"Tell me how many people could have been convicted for squeezing a girl's arse, nearly every guy could be up for that."

Suggests he did it and thinks it is a widely accepted norm.

i never mentioned paedos and hog specifically asked me to show him the evidence, but don't let a little thing like facts get in the way of speaking total shit bob.

The Paedofinder General is a character from Monkey Dust, you should look him up.

I'd forgotten Hog asked you to "show me the evidence", but your response of "that's not my job" is evasive and deliberately misses the point. We know it's not your job but you're making a real job of it. Hog didn't expect his request from you to unveil new facts. His questioning was, in essence, rhetorical; it illustrated your inability to answer with a little thing like facts. I guess "it's not your job" to answer questions with facts.

"how do any of you know there was no evidence presented?"

The point is we don't know. That's the issue. That's why the question "What was the evidence?" came about in the first place. It's only you who seems to think that asking reasonable and logical questions or having a degree of scepticism about the conviction makes us supporters of a 'sex offender'.